Yes you can!
- Family orientated app with differentiated rights.
- One-time use QR code sharing.
- Modular smart devices can be added on easily as and when you require it.
- Non-neutral smart switches can be retrofitted into an existing home. No rewiring required!
The signal power in Zigbee is 20 times lower than that of Wifi and Wifi has no proven effects on human’s health. The world also has not recorded any cases of health effects due to Zigbee signal.
- iOS & Android app
- Physical control
- Voice control using Alexa
ZigBee was developed to serve very different applications than Bluetooth and leads to tremendous optimizations in power consumption. Some of the key differentiators are:
- Application level standardization
- Very low duty cycle allowing for very long battery life
- Static and dynamic star and mesh networks, supporting more than 65,000 nodes, with low latency available
- Ability to remain quiescent for long periods without communications
- Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum allows devices to sleep without the requirement for close synchronization
- Moderate duty cycle, secondary battery lasts same as master,
- Very high QoS and very low, guaranteed latency
- Quasi-static star network limited to seven clients with ability to participate in more than one network
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum is extremely difficult to create extended networks without large synchronization cost.
Typically, it only takes one day to complete all the installation and configuration.
- ONE single reliable app to manage your house smart devices
- An additional app for voice control (Amazon Alexa / Google Home)
In idle mode, Koble’s smart switch consumes less than 0.2W for standby purpose. Based on Singapore’s electricity cost in 2017 (21.39 cents per kWh), the cost of having a smart switch is LESS THAN 3 cents a month!
Yes! In fact, we encourage you to speak to us as soon as possible. We will liaise with your contractor.
ZigBee and Wi-Fi work side-by-side, even in the same product, in buildings and homes around the world. Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for small companies with proprietary technology to attack standards through the use of questionable and unverifiable data. Some companies only offer single channel, proprietary solutions and are limited to use only in certain countries. ZigBee is a robust, global technology that works as promised and operates in the most challenging of environments. Consider the following:
- ZigBee is based on the IEEE 802.15.4 standard created and maintained by hundreds of engineers
- ZigBee has 16 channels in the global 2.4 GHz frequency band giving it plenty of room to operate successfully.
- ZigBee members regularly show their products around the world at largest and most wirelessly congested tradeshows: CES, Electronica, Hannover Messe, to name a few. These shows often have dozens of Wi-Fi networks, Bluetooth devices and other RF traffic that sometimes challenges those technologies to perform, yet ZigBee devices work as promised.
- Our members have thoroughly and independently investigated ZigBee before investing large amounts of time, effort and money to develop new ZigBee products and services.
- ZigBee performance is verified by independent labs that test, verify and certify ZigBee platforms and products.
All of Koble’s products are backed by a 1-3 years warranty.
Heiman’s devices are interconnected by Zigbee wireless communication technology.
The ZigBee Alliance is an open, non-profit association of members that has created a thriving global ecosystem developing standards that ultimately deliver greater freedom and flexibility for a smarter, more sustainable world
Manufacturers choose ZigBee when they require a wireless control network solution supported by a competitive ecosystem that makes it simple to develop and deploy. ZigBee’s low cost, low data rate architectures deliver long battery life capability, robust security, high data reliability, and product interoperability.
ZigBee is the only standards-based wireless technology designed to address the unique needs of low-cost, low-power wireless sensor and control networks in just about any market. ZigBee also connects the widest variety of devices into easy-to-use networks, giving you unprecedented control of the devices you use everyday at home, work or even play.